Please make sure you do not accidentally wipe off the mask from your skin when you leave the clinic or smear it with your scarf or jacket.
Please go home immediately after the treatment and stay in a cool room away from wind and sun.
Leave the mask on your skin for the time duration specified by the doctor during the treatment. Usually, the mask is left on the face 10-12 hours and on sensitive areas like the eyelids or neck 8-10 hours.
When the time comes, wash the skin very well with lukewarm water, DO NOT scrub with anything harsh, just use your fingertips. After that use, the sensitive skin cleanser provided and clean it thoroughly and gently. Tap dry with a very soft cloth.
Next day after the peel your skin will feel hot like a sunburn, tight, and slightly swollen.
For the first week after the peel:
- use the healing cream provided three to five times per day or as needed
- use the Eucerin Aquaphor ointment before bedtime or as needed
- avoid hot baths or very hot showers, jacuzzi, sauna, steam
- avoid picking or manually peeling off your skin
- STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN even indirect one
- use the sunscreen provided even indoors during the daytime
- avoid putting makeup while your skin is actively peeling
DO NOT use any harsh soaps, scrubs, or anything else other than what has been provided to you.
Your skin will usually start peeling off in 48 hours and will keep peeling for 5-7 days.
When the skin stops peeling start using the Dermamelan home treatment cream provided by applying a pea-sized amount and rubbing it all over your skin till it gets absorbed at bedtime only. Keep using the healing cream and moisturizer and plenty of sunscreens during the day.
Please make sure you schedule your complimentary follow up 6 weeks after the peel.